This is our integration of the Bosch Alarm panel (B465) with Motorola MOTOTRBOTM transport option for connectivity to the Central Station Monitoring It utilizes the XPR-7000 Call Box kit which comes without a battery and includes an external Mini-SMA adapter so the antenna, as seen here, can be extended outside of the enclosure. Our demo enclosure uses a combination of D-Ring and DIM rail mounting as well as a battery pack for extended operation in the event of a power failure. The solution is NFPA-72 compliant based on a reading of the 2013 revision and it's explanation of signal transport. Of course you should talk with your local AHJ (Agency Having Jurisdiction) to ensure that they are in agreement.
- MOTOTRBO™ Ion Update on YouTube
- Motorola MotoTRBO ION is now available.
- MOTOTRBO™ Software and Preventive Maintenance
- Avigilon Solutions now supported by DAPage
- Motorola Channel Partners - 2020