DAPage Hospitality allows for simple SaaS (Software as a Service) deployment of interfaces to property management solutions like Amadeus HotSOS. The video provides an overview of the process for a staff member utilizing the MOTOTRBO® XPR-7750 radio to;
- Power on the Device.
- Sign On (On Duty) to the application and receive a text message confirming the status.
- Create a service order (ticket) in HotSOS and receive a text message confirming the entry and indicating the # assigned.
- Receive a Work Order Assignment from HotSOS.
- Accept The assignment.
- Review the text of the Ticket and then Start it.
- Review the text of the Ticket and then Compete it.
- Receive a standard Text message from the HotSOS Console interface.
- Generate a Time request to the DAPage controller and receive a response.
- Sign Out (Off Duty) from the application. Break or End of Shift indicating to HotSOS not to assign tasks.
These subscriber tasks are controlled by and are dependent on the user interface (code plug) as generated by your Motorola dealer in conjunction with DAPage and installed in each individual radio by your dealer.